1.Hyungyeon Cha, Junhyeok Kim, Hyomyung Lee, Namhyung Kim, Jaeseong Hwang, Jaekyung Sung, Moonsu Yoon, Kyungho Kim, Jaephil Cho*
"Boosting Reaction Homogeneity in High‐Energy Lithium‐Ion Battery Cathode Materials"
Adv. Mater., XX, XXXX (2020)
2.Seungkyu Park, Jaekyung Sung, Sujong Chae, Jaehyung Hong, Taeyong Lee, Yoonkwang Lee, Hyungyeon Cha, Sung Youb Kim* and Jaephil Cho*
"Scalable Synthesis of Hollow β-SiC/Si Anodes via Selective Thermal Oxidation for Lithium-Ion Batteries"
ACS. Nano., XX, XXXX (2020)
3.Yoonkwang Lee, Taeyong Lee, Jaehyung Hong, Jaekyung Sung, Namhyung Kim, Yeonguk Son, Jiyoung Ma, Sung Youb Kim* and Jaephil Cho*
"Stress Relief Principle of Micron‐Sized Anodes with Large Volume Variation for Practical High‐Energy Lithium‐Ion Batteries"
Adv. Funct. Mater., XX, XXXX (2020)
4.Yeonguk Son, Namhyung Kim, Taeyong Lee, Yoonkwang Lee, Jiyoung Ma, Sujong Chae, Jaekyung Sung, Hyungyeon Cha, Youngshin Yoo and Jaephil Cho*
"Calendering‐Compatible Macroporous Architecture for Silicon–Graphite Composite toward High‐Energy Lithium‐Ion Batteries"
Adv. Mater., XX, XXXX (2020)
5.Jaeseong Hwang, Seungjun Myeong, Wooyoung Jin, Haeseong Jang, Gyutae Nam, Moonsu Yoon, Su Hwan Kim, Se Hun Joo, Sang Kyu Kwak*, Min Gyu Kim* and Jaephil Cho*
"Excess‐Li Localization Triggers Chemical Irreversibility in Li‐ and Mn‐Rich Layered Oxides"
Adv. Mater., 32(34), 2001944 (2020)
6.Haeseong Jang, a Wooyoung Jin, a Gyutae Nam, Youngshin Yoo, Jeong Suk Jeon, Joohyuk Park*, Min Gyu Kim* and
"Exploring the artificially induced nonstoichiometric effect of Li2RuO3 as a reactive promoter on electrocatalytic behavior"
Energy Environ. Sci., 7(13), 2167-2177 (2020)
7.Pilgun Oh, Hyomyung Lee, Seohyeon Park, Hyungyeon Cha, Junhyeok Kim and Jaephil Cho*
"Improvements to the Overpotential of All-Solid-State Lithium-Ion Batteries during the Past Ten Years"
Adv. Energy Mater., 10(24), 2000904 (2020)
The most frequently cited papers
1. Challenges Facing Lithium Batteries and Electrical Double‐Layer Capacitors (Cited by 2204)
Nam‐Soon Choi, Zonghai Chen, Stefan A Freunberger, Xiulei Ji, Yang‐Kook Sun, Khalil Amine, Gleb Yushin, Linda F Nazar,
Jaephil Cho* and Peter G Bruce*
Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51, 9994 (2012)
2. Metal–air batteries with high energy density: Li–air versus Zn–air (Cited by 1570)
Jang‐Soo Lee, Sun Tai Kim, Ruiguo Cao, Nam‐Soon Choi, Meilin Liu, Kyu Tae Lee* and Jaephil Cho*
Adv. Energy Mater., 1, 34 (2011)
3. Silicon Nanotube Battery Anodes (Cited by 1423)
Mi-Hee Park, Min Gyu Kim, Jaebum Joo, Kitae Kim, Jeyoung Kim, Soonho Ahn, Yi Cui* and Jaephil Cho*
Nano Lett., 9, 3844 (2009)
4. Three-dimensional porous silicon particles for use in high-performance lithium secondary batteries (Cited by 940)
Hyunjung Kim, Byunghee Han, Jaebum Choo and Jaephil Cho*
Angew. Chem., 120, 10305 (2008)
5. MoS2 Nanoplates Consisting of Disordered Graphene-like Layers for High Rate Lithium Battery Anode Materials (Cited by 911)
Haesuk Hwang, Hyejung Kim, and Jaephil Cho*
Nano Lett., 11, 4826 (2011)
6. Green energy storage materials: Nanostructured TiO2 and Sn-based anodes for lithium-ion batteries (Cited by 842)
Da Deng, Min Gyu Kim, Jim Yang Lee* and Jaephil Cho*
Energy Environ. Sci., 2, 818 (2009)
7. A Critical Size of Silicon Nano‐Anodes for Lithium Rechargeable Batteries (Cited by 822)
Hyejung Kim, Minho Seo, Mi‐Hee Park and Jaephil Cho*
Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 49 , 2146 (2010)
8. Spindle-like mesoporous α-Fe2O3 anode material prepared from MOF template for high-rate lithium batteries (Cited by 750)
Xiaodong Xu, Ruiguo Cao, Sookyung Jeong, Jaephil Cho*
Nano Lett., 12, 4968-4991 (2012)
9. Novel LiCoO2 cathode material with Al2O3 coating for a Li ion cell (Cited by 633)
Jaephil Cho, Yong Jeong Kim, Byungwoo Park*
Chem. Mater., 12, 3788-3791 (2000)
10. Superior lithium electroactive mesoporous Si@ Carbon core− shell nanowires for lithium battery anode material (Cited by 588)
Hyesun Kim, and Jaephil Cho*,
Nano Lett., 8, 3688-3691 (2000)
(Updated by September 11 2020)